Women's Professional Network - Hudson Valley - New York State
Welcome! There's never been a better time for you to join the WPN.
The WPN is an educational and networking organization that provides a supportive environment for enterprising women in New York's Hudson Valley to form professional relationships, inspire one another, and develop an entrepreneurial spirit. Becoming a WPN Member benefits your career and your business by offering you opportunities to:
- Engage with other women professionals and business owners to build bridges to meaninful relationships.
- Learn new skills and update existing ones.
- Inspire (and be inspired by) other women professionals.
Specific Membership Benefits include the opportunity to:
- Be listed in the WPN website Membership Directory.
- Post your events on the WPN website Calendar (if not conflicting with a WPN event).
- Attend Members-only events.
- Highlight your business/organization at events.
- Post in the WPN Facebook group.
WPN Membership is attendance-based as follows:
- If you attended at least two events between January 1-June 30, 2017, you are a Member effective July 1 through December 31, 2017. You will remain a Member through June 30, 2018. If you attend at least two events between July 1-December 31, 2017, you remain a Member through June 30, 2018; if you do not attend two events in this time period, you lose your Membership.
- If you were not a Member on July 1, 2017 , you can become a Member by attending at least two events between July 1-December 31, 2017. Your Membership will be effective January 1-June 30, 2018.
We hope you decide to join us in promoting the professional development of women from throughout the Hudson Valley. Why not take your first step toward Membership and join our Mailing List? Simply go to www.womensprofessionalnetworkhv.org/email-signup and enter your information. You will start receiving notifications for our upcoming events.
Looking forward to meeting you in person and to learning more about you and your professional goals and dreams.
Lea Bishop, WPN Director