100 Best Workplaces for Women 2017
In recent years, U.S. companies have made big strides in creating office cultures that cater to the female half of their workforce. Flexibility, paid leave, and no harassment are just the beginning, though. For our annual list of the 100 Best Workplaces for Women, Fortune partner Great Place to work surveyed thousands of women at companies across the country and crunched the numbers to create this list of workplaces that go above and beyond for their female employees.
The top 10 companies are listed below.Click here to review the entire list.
1. Texas Health Resources Arlington, Texas Health Care
2. Ultimate Software Weston, Fla. Information Technology
3. Edward Jones St. Louis, Mo. Financial Services & Insurance
4. Marriott International Bethesda, Md. Hospitality
5. Cooley Palo Alto, Calif. Professional Services
6. Pinnacle Financial Partners Nashville, TN Financial Services & Insurance
7. Wegmans Food Markets Rochester, N.Y. Retail
8. Navy Federal Credit Union Vienna, Va. Financial Services & Insurance
9. Intuit Mountain View, Calif. Information Technology
10.Delta Air Lines Atlanta Transportation