How to Banish Imposter Syndrome and Embrace Everything You Deserve
Imposter Syndrome is defined as a psychological pattern in which an individual doubts their accomplishments and has a persistent internalized fear of being exposed as a "fraud". Despite external evidence of their competence, those experiencing this phenomenon remain convinced that they are frauds and do not deserve all they have achieved. They attribute their success to factors unrelated to their competence. Imposter syndrome can only get worse as you advance further in your career, but the author suggests ways to manage it:
* Identify What's Shaking Your Confidence, What is at the Root of How You Feel.
* Recount your accomplishments and all the hard work it took to get where you are now.
* Remember that your supporters and mentors are qualified and did not make a mistake in supporting you.
* Update your language with confident, assertive phrases until you start to believe in what you are saying.
* Remember that Imposter Syndrome is a symptom of success... YOUR success.
Do you suffer from Imposter Syndrome? Start to drown that inner voice inside your head by reading this article: LEARN MORE.